Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your (“you”, “your”, or “user”) access and use of the Next Decentrum Website (the “Website”) offered by NEXT DECENTRUM TECHNOLOGIES INC. (“we”, “us” or “our”).
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE.
- WEBSITE & FEES. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, and any other supplementary terms for the Website provided by us, including payment of any applicable fees (the “Fees”), we provide you with access and use of the Website. We may, at any time and from time to time, modify the Website in our sole discretion. Any changes in the Website may require a change in applicable Fees.
- COMMUNICATIONS WITH US. You hereby consent to receiving marketing communications from us via email from time to time. You may opt-out at any time from such communications by emailing us at: [email@example.com]. Please note that opting out of certain communications may affect your ability to use the Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. We are and will remain the sole and exclusive owners of all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in and to the Website. Except as expressly provided herein, these Terms do not grant either party any rights, implied or otherwise, to the other’s content or any of the other’s intellectual property. As between the parties, you own all intellectual property rights in the content and data you submit to the Website (collectively, the “User Content”), and we own all intellectual property rights in the Website and all related components and information therein. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferrable and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the User Content for the purpose of providing the Website. We may retain and own a copy of any non-personally identifiable or aggregated data generated and/or collected by us through your use of the Website.
- DISCLAIMER. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INTERRUPTION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SUITABILITY, UPTIME, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FOR CERTAINTY, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS WILL RESTRICT OUR RIGHT TO UPDATE, IMPROVE, TERMINATE, SUSPEND, OR OTHERWISE CHANGE ANY PART OR WHOLE OF THE WEBSITE IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME. FURTHERMORE, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATING TO THE ACCESS AND USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, WEBSITES, LINKS AND/OR APPLICATIONS ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AND/OR USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “THIRD PARTY WEBSITES”). YOUR USE OF ALL SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
- RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE US, AND OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS (THE “CLAIMS”) OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, WHICH YOU CAN, WILL OR MAY HAVE IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS AGAINST AND FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A RESULT OF THE USER CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO US AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.